PyGObject 3.13.2 has just been released. This release fixes many long standing issues and hits a milestone in our testing of having over 1,000 unit tests.
PyGObject is run-time binding system for exposing the GNOME platform to Python. This includes libraries like GTK+, GStreamer, Gio, Clutter, and much more.
What's new in PyGObject 3.13.2:
- Unification of GLib.GError and GLib.Error. GLib.Error should be used for any exception handling while GLib.GError is a compatibility alias. (Simon Feltman) (#712519)
- New API gi.require_foreign() for ensuring cairo marshalling is supported. (Simon Feltman) (#707735)
- Automatic marshalling of cairo objects from non-introspected signal arguments. (Simon Feltman) (#694604)
- GTypeClass methods are now directly available on Python GObject classes. This allows calling previously un-available methods like: Gtk.Widget.list_child_properties (Johan Dahlin) (#685218)
- Gtk.Container.child_get_property and Gtk.Widget.style_get_property now return Python native values and the pass-by-reference "value" argument is optional (Simon Feltman) (#685218)
- Add Gtk.Container.child_get and child_set for working with multiple child properties (Simon Feltman) (#685076)
- Python 3.4 make check fixes
- PEP8 fixes
The new release is available from ftp.gnome.org and git.gnome.org: